Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best of Me

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day! I wanna take a minute to truly honor all the Fathers out there. And first of all I just wanna say.... I love my dad, Ken McNinch! You are the best dad!! Thank you for always loving and believing in me. You are the kindest man with the biggest heart. You have always put your family before yourself, and for taking care of us I truly honor and cherish you.

Fatherhood is so important and we need our dads! The Bible refers to the word "father" over 1,100 times. The role of a father is not a light duty, they are the main influence on a child's moral and spiritual development. Most of the time, the way we view our Earthly father is the way we view our Heavenly father. They are the ones that love us unconditionally, pick us up when we fall, give us courage to try again, train us, coach us, teach us, provide for us, defend us, inspire us, discipline us, impart wisdom and morals, plus so much more. When a father believes in their child, the sky is the limit for that child! Father's you are so needed and valued. We truly love you.

I was so excited to celebrate my amazing husband, Marco Lobos (fka Oracle) this weekend. This was his first Father's Day! To honor our daughter, Destiny, and fatherhood he released a music video yesterday on Father's Day. You are in for a special treat! Here is his video, I hope you enjoy it. I love you Marco! Thank you for being a wonderful daddy and husband :) Xoxo

 
 Marco Lobos "Best of Me"

Psalms 127:3-5 - "Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court."

No comments:

Post a Comment