Monday, June 23, 2014

Ask of Me

Good morning beautiful Villagers!! There are quite a few times God tells us to "Ask" for things. This morning I am reminded to 2 of them:

1- "ASK and it will be given to you, Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you!" Matt 7:7

2- "ASK me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the Earth your possession."
Ps. 2:8

What are you asking the Lord for today Villagers? Maybe you've been looking for some answers to tough questions, maybe you feel like you've been knocking on some closed doors forever! Well do not give up! ASK the Lord :) He is a good Father who loves to give good gifts to His children. I am praying for you all today. And I encourage you to ask the Lord for one more important thing today... His HEART. His heart and desires for you life, the ones around you and the nations. You have a very significant role on this planet. A God given mission. ASK today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment