Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome to Natalie's Villa!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! You are probably wondering what this "Natalie's Villa" business is all about. I am a Pop Worship Artist and my heart is to disciple generations. There is a saying, "It takes a village to raise a child." Well I have been asking myself a question lately, if it takes a "village to raise a child," what is it going to take to raise a generation? I am talking about raising up a generation that knows God intimately, has moral standards, lives life abundantly and changes our culture. I think the beginning of that answer starts with community.


A Villa is defined as: a small community; a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage. My hope is that this blog becomes a place where people gather to form a village- a community of friendship, a place of discipleship and mentoring from topics ranging from God, Music, Cultural Issues, Marriage & family, to maybe even food!


Welcome to my Villa. It's a place you are always wanted and accepted. I am so happy to have you be apart of my family and village. I LOVE YOU VILLAGERS! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment